HIGH COURT ENFORCEMENT: Frequently Asked Questions 

Who are Beacon Enforcement?

We are Certificated Enforcement Agents( Formally  called Bailiffs)and are based in Plymouth but operate all over the southwest of England

Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR)

How much will it cost?

It cost you £166.00 but if we collect it in full, the debtor pays the £166.00 plus the debt.

How much does my County Court Judgement(CCJ) need to be to enforce by the High Court


What happens if our County Court Judgement(CCJ) is under £600.00

You have to use the County Court Bailiffs and are employed directly by the Ministry of Justice, You must instruct them via court. For more information please click on https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money/enforce-a-judgment

Do you have a High Court Enforcement Officer?

Yes we operate under control of an authorised High Court Enforcement officer

After my judgment has been issued and my transfer is complete what happens next?

A High Court Writ will be issued to a High Court Enforcement Officer who will, on the receipt of the Writ at the office, issue a notice of enforcement to the debtor. If the debtor does not pay after this notice, an enforcement agent( Beacon Enforcement) will visit the debtor to take control of the debtor’s goods. They will then report to you direct, as to the action that has been taken and will update you with the case.

What happens if there are no assets or means to pay?

If the Defendant has no assets or only has assets that are not worth removing to sale and is unable to pay the Writ. We visit the defendant three times and access the chances, and liaise with the client with the recommendation to stop enforcement.

Go Back to the High Court Enforcement Page

Call Us On Plymouth 01752 93 60 84


Email us Now 

Beacon Enforcement Service: Bailiffs Certificated Enforcement Agents